Header Ads Widget

 


Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sorry , I'm Not Perfect



Make me , do not break me.

I share my soul , receive it with joy.

I lend you my heart , protect it with your all.

I'm always here and there doing this and that.

You say my time is limited with you.

But you don't know , i wanna make time yours.

Take as i am , i don't come with instructions.

I make mistakes more takes than a movie.

All i'm saying is bear with me , i will bear you. 

Your first child brings you pride.

As you stare at your own life.

All in all i get it.

Sometimes you feel lonely even when you have me , but i want you to know my love for you is bigger than this entire world.

So , hear me and except me and i'm sorry i'm not perfect and trying to be , i will never win that kind of war or battle perfection is not who i was born to be.

Post a Comment

0 Comments